Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
New Employee Orientation

[Pinned] For Her Tallest RP Guidelines - PLEASE READ

For Her Tallest RP GuidelinesAs stated in the FAQ, we are a lore compliant RP guild. The reputation and quality of the RP community matter to us, which is why we’ve set up a number of things as we have. Here’s a stated list of rules so you know so...
Small Brumley 5y
Brumley2290Small Brumley 5y
New Employee Orientation

[Pinned] Terms and Conditions - PLEASE READ

To apply to For Her Tallest, you must agree to the following Terms and Conditions:Primary:Above all else, I vow to respect my fellow World of Warcraft players as well as myself to the highest possible standards.Game Play:I agree to Blizzard Entert...
Small Brumley 5y
Brumley2210Small Brumley 5y
New Employee Orientation

[Pinned] The Trade Princess Movement - PLEASE READ

We expect all members and applicants of For Her Tallest to be familiar with the Trade Princess Movement and Boss Mida Silvertongue, Her Tallest / Her Tallness. If you want to apply, please read the WoWpedia Entry or the WoWwiki Featured Article ab...
Small Brumley 5y
Brumley1234Small Brumley 5y
New Employee Orientation

[Pinned] Guild FAQs - PLEASE READ

This is the general FAQs for our guild. If you have more questions or need clarification on a point in this FAQ, feel free to ask them either here on the forums, via private message, or in-game. We WANT you in our guild!Who's Her Tallest?What is t...
Small Brumley 5y
Brumley12750Small Brumley 5y
New Employee Orientation

Hazluzluz's Introduction [of greater stamina]

Name: HazluzluzRace: TrollLevel: 19Class: Feral Druid [mon]Backstory: Born in the Stanglethorn Vale, Hazluzluz lived in the Echo Isles for 30 years of his life as a Loa priest. However, when Zalazane took the Isles, and rendered all priests and wi...
Member avatar small Hazluzluz 5y
Hazluzluz13494Member avatar small Hazluzluz 5y
New Employee Orientation

That Cutie, Zissele

Zissele, finally posting on the forums!? What is this madness!?... Yeah, sorry for such a late late appearance, I get distracted easily and was kind of putting this off 'cause I hate making introductions. You may or may not have seen me in-game --...
Small Zissele 5y
Zissele4268Small Zissele 5y
New Employee Orientation

"Hi there, Pipette here! Now let's blow some stuff up..."

Howdy! I'm Rosie, the player behind Pipette, a tiny troublemaker who joined For Her Tallest earlier today. I just wanted to make a little post on the forums to introduce myself because I am a big fan of forums/websites/other out-of-game guild acti...
Small Pipette 5y
Pipette5238Small Pipette 5y
New Employee Orientation

Who is Nezziana?

Hey, all. This is Nezziana's player. I'm really bad at these things, so please bear with me.First up, who am I? As I said, I'm Nezziana's player, and I go by Trem. It's complicated, but let's leave it at that for now. I'm 38 years old, and whi...
Member avatar small Nezziana 5y
Nezziana4226Small Trixxiz 5y
New Employee Orientation

Kinktoxi's Intro

Guess first thing I should say is I'm fairly shy. I actually suffer from S.A.D., though I've gotten better over the years and it's not as bad over the internet. It does effect my RP unfortunately. Half the time I end up just watching others, ha...
Small Kinktoxi 5y
Kinktoxi5221Small Brumley 5y
New Employee Orientation

Of trapdoors and Fel abuse (Donizzle late intro)

This is a very late …late introduction . . . mmm …HI!?Well the this history starts long long time ago, when the almighty Blizzard thingy person god thing said “Let the Cataclysm forums be or something “ I started to lurk the site, you know for u...
Small Donizzle 5y
Donizzle3182Small Roulette 5y
New Employee Orientation

Brumley's Introduction

The way I figure it, we all'd best re-introduce ourselves here, if only for new members! I'm Brumley, one of the GMs for the guild. I joined the Trade Princess Movement back in January of 2010. I'm very proud to say I was the first co-signature on...
Small Brumley 5y
Brumley2139Small Brumley 5y
New Employee Orientation

RP Made Simple

Saw this site and thought it'd go great over here!http://rpmadesimple.com/
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette193Small Roulette 5y
New Employee Orientation

The Ramblings of A Wrenchblade

Well guess that introductions are in order. My main toon is Gazeel and he is my first ever character i have RPed. It was actually Goblins that got me into RPing as i have always loved Goblins and when Cata came round i just knew i had to make one....
Small Gazeel 5y
Gazeel5185Small Gazeel 5y
New Employee Orientation

A notarized letter from Bucklerbreaker Bashings Inc.

Hey all, glad to see the new site up and everything. I think it looks loads better than the last one, although I wasn't on it for long. My main toon is Melpom, a fledging Fury Warrior and my first character on Wyrmrest Accord. This is my first tim...
Small Melpom 5y
Melpom2150Small Brumley 5y
New Employee Orientation

Roulette: or how I learned to stop worrying and love the Gob

Loving everyone's intros, and the idea of everyone having their own! So, this is mine. :)My nickname IRL is 'Blue' and I'm a tattoo artist in Colorado. I keep snakes, house rabbits, have a cat, and have been with my fiance for almost 10 years ...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette1157Small Roulette 5y
New Employee Orientation

Minzel Scrollspark and Family!

Don't know if we're supposed to each add our own threads or not, but here goes.I'm fairly new to in-game roleplay, not even on Wyrmrest Accord for a full year yet, but I'm pretty confident in my ability to get a character fleshed out. It's always ...
Small Minzel 5y
Minzel2148Small Gazeel 5y
New Employee Orientation

The Addon Thread

Looking for addon suggestions, hints, help, etc and so on? Want to share the coolest new addon you've found? Here's the thread for it!Personally, I am an addon junkie. Here's what I'm currently using...MyRolePlay - RP profile addonAuctioneer - ...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette4190Small Trixxiz 5y
New Employee Orientation

Useful Tips!

A lot of folks forget to use the IC channel! /join FHT It's a radio station that allows members of the revolution to communicate with each other! Sometimes when there's a patch or maintenance everyone has to rejoin the channel so it's good to k...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette4131Small Roulette 5y
Page 1