Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Boss' Command Board

[Pinned] June and July 2012 Screenshot Contests!

Grats to Trix for winning May's screenshot contest! You'll receive your prize of 50g and a stack of Rou's favorite booze in the mail :DJune is a subject this Destro Lock is quite fond of... FIRE! Hot stuff comin through! Flames, candles, blazing ...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette4296Small Roulette 5y
The Boss' Command Board

[Pinned] New Website Registration

ATTENTION! Current members of For Her Tallest, please sign up on the new website ASAP. Those that do so before the end of Wednesday, August 3rd (just over two weeks away), and were accepted to the guild at least one month prior to the old website ...
Small Brumley 6y
Brumley1386Small Brumley 6y
The Boss' Command Board

An Apology and a Idea

Sorry you all, I didn't make it to the meeting last night and that is for a couple related reasons-1) My cat was spooked, I picked him up, and he shredded my hand and sliced up my neck. 2) This caused me to yell, wake up my mom who had a long day,...
Small Snuffit 5y
Snuffit81000Small Roulette 5y
The Boss' Command Board

Roster Purge

I’m sure most of you have noticed our roster has gotten a little cluttered with inactive members. Well, after much deliberation among the officers, we’ve decided to do a roster clean-up wherein we will be removing certain people from the guild. Do...
Small Brumley 5y
Brumley5179Small Snuffit 5y
The Boss' Command Board

Forum Flash Mob! Tuesday, April 10th!

In lieu of waves of new support on the Mists of Pandarea forums (see Zeck's original post on the matter here: http://forhertallest.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1091487), and our guild's two-year birthday coming up on April 10th, I propose we do a Foru...
Small Brumley 5y
Brumley26805Small Brumley 5y
The Boss' Command Board

Achievement News!

Thought someplace to post progress on Guild Achievements would be a good idea!If there's an achievement you're focusing on and/or want help with, feel free to post them here! Here's a link to the Guild Achievements overview. http://us.battle.net/w...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette16702Small Roulette 5y
The Boss' Command Board

The Aftermath

As many of you know, our roster just recently got a good cleaning. Many members have been moved to inactive who refuse to register on the website. Total, we have 19 active members remaining now. Take a deep breath, we all survived, and we're still...
Small Brumley 6y
Brumley11419Small Brumley 6y
The Boss' Command Board

Democrazy: IC Chat Location Poll

First of two Chat Polls, just to feel people out on the subject. :)EDIT: Argh, it won't let me edit but I meant OOC on the 4th answer. :P Don't have time to redo it right now, but it's supposed to be- "I would prefer Guild Chat be IC and Offic...
Small Roulette 6y
Roulette29864Small Heebie and Jeebie 6y
The Boss' Command Board

Democrazy: IC Chat Style Poll

More polling!
Small Roulette 6y
Roulette1117Small Roulette 6y
The Boss' Command Board

Spread the Word!

ATTENTION! Current members of For Her Tallest, please spread the word about signing up on the new website! Whenever you're online, and you see others from the guild on, mention that we're offering free promotions until August 3rd! More importantly...
Small Brumley 6y
Brumley1121Small Brumley 6y
The Boss' Command Board

Don't forget to add Alts!

Your in guild alts can be added to your profile under the Members section of the Roster! Just click on the little green plus sign right in front of your guild main's name.Makes it nice and easy to include your alts in the Roster under Characters ...
Small Roulette 6y
Roulette1129Small Roulette 6y
Page 1