Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Goblin Slums

[Pinned] The Official Fan Fiction Thread

I just realized I'm yet to post links to all the archived fan fiction the Trade Princess Movement has accumulated over the years. So, I decided to put them all here. For starters, here are the first two volumes of The Tallest Chronicles - an antho...
Small Brumley 6y
Brumley2346Small Gazeel 6y
The Goblin Slums

Possible RP- Zombie Pirates!

So, I was talking to a player named Vinnie who is interested in wraping up a cool RP story that he thought we might be interested in participating in. Basically, a treasure hunt involving a ship with zombie pirates. I thought this might be a fun i...
Small Snuffit 5y
Snuffit2182Small Roulette 5y
1 2 3 4
The Goblin Slums

Rou and Snuffit Brainstorm Gleefully about Stuff!

Moved Svarga's short story thing and this is now a thread about character plots, development, and general brainstorming! XD
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette772778Small Snuffit 5y
The Goblin Slums

A Box full of files

Donizzle was quite pleased with the testing done today. _The durability of the alloy prove to be perfect. ..Maybe if the exposure time is controlled like in the original attempts …He said to himself . Oh well I will be tomorrow_ His eyes run acros...
Small Donizzle 5y
Donizzle261447Small Donizzle 5y
The Goblin Slums

The Slummers Show ( Showroom Thread)

((This is where all the finalised ideas, examples, information and advertisments for The Slummers Show, discussed in the Break Room Thread ' Good Morning FHT' will be placed in a neat and well formatted style so people can get all information requ...
Small Gazeel 5y
Gazeel5173Small Gazeel 5y
The Goblin Slums

Meanwhile in Outland...

A delicate Blood Elf woman strode up the steps to the Scryer’s library. She was garbed in high heeled boots, stiff elbow length red and gold gloves, a matching corseted robe, and a white hooded cloak which hid her face somewhere deep within. The ...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette24841Small Snuffit 5y
The Goblin Slums

Haz's Big, Bad RP Extravaganza! (Upcoming In Game RP Idea!)

MMKay, So Snuffit, a non-FHT affiliated Blood Elf, and I, the expendable Troll were brainstorming an Idea about a possible RP, that I have officially nicknamed Operation Gnome Eater. It will include I, Snuffit, the Belf, and his friend. The slot...
Member avatar small Hazluzluz 5y
Hazluzluz4177Member avatar small Hazluzluz 5y
The Goblin Slums

(Open RP) Blast from the Past: The Golden Goggles

((Before the Cataclysm, our Gobs had lives. Jobs, pasts, familes, drama, schooling, hit and runs, you name it! So the Blast from the Past Open RP places are set up to explore some of that via interactive RP! Maybe our characters bumped into eac...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette188Small Roulette 5y
The Goblin Slums

Money Doesn't Grow on Sprees

((Another case of WRA.net was eaten by a grue, so moving this here! Will add to it eventually about more of Rou's past, specially now that Snuff's helped me figure out more! ))Mistah Grim, the unflinching and loyal Voidwalker, stood with it's bac...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette192Small Roulette 5y
The Goblin Slums

Heart of Fool's Gold

Roulette rubbed her hands together then took a step back, pleased with herself. The ominous sky of Netherstorm crackled above and while she was no engineer she was pretty happy with the contraption she’d managed to rig in order to measure the eff...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette5201Small Roulette 5y
The Goblin Slums

Tandava's Journals

((Since WRA.Net was eaten by a Grue, I'm gonna go ahead and post Tandava's journals here! Been slowly trying to catch them up to where she joins FHT. Please note that these would be written in Zandali, hence no accent. :) ))Leaving Sen'JinI miss...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette188Small Roulette 5y
The Goblin Slums

Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend (So replace your heart with 'em)

((Warning for langauge, murder, and sleezy flirting.))Snuffit grumbled to herself up in her room at Bilgewater Harbor, organizing her leather backpack for yet another trip. The rocket boots were freshly polished and sitting near the door, with her...
Small Snuffit 5y
Snuffit4161Small Gazeel 5y
The Goblin Slums

Orcish Observations

Svarga Rocclaw threw back a mouthful of grog and wiped away the foam with a scar latticed forearm before letting out a guffaw at one of her comrade's tasteless jokes. She usually loved these days. Being shipped out to new locations, new enemies, g...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette179Small Roulette 5y
The Goblin Slums

RP Character Development Questions!

Here's a neat challenge I found! Originally it was an art challenge, but I thought the questions would be great for a little guild character excessive/brainstorming. Take your time, skip around, food for thought...!1.) Describe your character’s r...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette7451Small Brumley 5y
The Goblin Slums

Wyrmrest.net Blogs

Tandava's IC journal. I'll be slowly catching this up to the present. Starting with leaving Sen'Jin to her joining For Her Tallest/The Compass and then onward from there!http://wyrmrestaccord.net/blogs/blue-trollblin/leaving-senjinI posted a Rou...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette7233Small Roulette 5y
The Goblin Slums

The Boss they call Tall

(( I've taken a break from this type of thing but recently after watching one of the best shows to ever exist..despite it only being one season.. I decided to give it one last shot)) The Wyvrens Tail looks rather unassuming from outside. A wooden ...
Small Gazeel 5y
Gazeel5189Small Gazeel 5y
The Goblin Slums

[Character question] Explosives 'R' Us?

Alright folks I've been looking around the interwebz and asked around on Trade for this question ( so far I got one yes, one maybe and one lolz nope) so I thought to bring it to you lore smart folks! Gaz has been a bit out of luck on the gold fron...
Small Gazeel 5y
Gazeel3123Small Gazeel 5y
The Goblin Slums

To Convince a Curmudgeon

((So this is pretty much a lead-in to Higgle becoming more active in For Her Tallest. She has pretty much been 'a unwilling gold donor from time to time', so I thought it would be a good idea to show her motivations and where she has been for the ...
Small Snuffit 5y
Snuffit2148Small Roulette 5y
The Goblin Slums

[Story/Game] A work to be Don(izzle)

You are somewhere in the northern barrens. The map on your hands indicates that you are on the right location, but the only thing in front of you is an orchish stile house next to it a forge. When Kazit assigned you to this “important” mission yo...
Small Donizzle 6y
Donizzle4296Small Donizzle 5y
The Goblin Slums

Its the end of the world as they know it.

Recently ( okay just now) I was watching season 2 of the walking dead and as I was watching Shane ( one of the characters duh) shoot Odis in the leg to sacrifice him to the Walkers so that he could escape to the truck ( it was a really well done ...
Small Gazeel 5y
Gazeel4175Small Donizzle 5y