Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Break Room

[Pinned] Plot Bunny Adoption Agency

Have a cool idea but dunno what to do with it? Have a BUNCH of ideas but dunno what to do with em? Or they don't fit your characters? Why not adopt out that lil plot bunny? Give it a good home. :) I know I have some but am drawing a blank at t...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette1141Small Roulette 5y
[Pinned] Club Trix Thread
The Break Room

[Pinned] Club Trix Thread

Let loose at Club Trix! Where your worries are gone and fun is everywhere!Located in on the fantastical floating island of Dalaran!Club Trix offers: The latest and hottest in Goblin Dance music. ((Real dj will be playing through streaming radio f...
Small Trixxiz 6y
Trixxiz241397Small Trixxiz 6y
The Break Room

[Pinned] Silvertongue Estates thread

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Silvertongue Estates. The Baron sends his regards.Silvertongue Estates is an entirely RP-based guild on the sever Thorium Brotherhood dedicated to playing out the lives of our goblin characters back on Kezan before...
Small Brumley 6y
Brumley6311Small Brumley 6y
The Break Room

Temporary Holds

Well, in case it isn't obvious I'm gonna go ahead and cancel the screenie contests till maybe after things pick back up. I'm sorry I missed the Clandestine Meeting this week and tempted to do the same there, but not sure... Honestly, I think I've ...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette1492Small Roulette 5y
The Break Room

(Spoilers) Women in leadership - F&%$ you Blizzard

Quote about the newest warcraft novel Tides of War description:"The destruction wrought by the Horde’s brazen attack irrevocably transforms Jaina, propelling the kindhearted diplomat down a path of grief and vengeance"Well, just great. That's just...
Small Brumley 5y
Brumley5735Small Snuffit 5y
The Break Room

We got invited!

Alright guys I know its short notice but tonight our guild was officially mass invited to a big inter-guild story thing apparently.I had to go meet the guy but I cant speak for all of you and it is set for tomorrow that is the 5th of July and this...
Small Gazeel 5y
Gazeel3545Small Snuffit 5y
1 2 3 5
The Break Room

Good Morning FHT!

GOOOOD MORNING FHT! its me Gaz the eel coming to you live and direct from the middle of nowhere, a stinking, depraved garbage heap that I like to call my second home..but I'm not here to talk to you about Silvermoon am I? No I'm here to offer an i...
Small Gazeel 5y
Gazeel833726Small Gazeel 5y
The Break Room

New Tattoo!

So, everyone! Here is my lovely new tattoo-It took about a hour to do, and stung quite a bit! But now it barely hurts at all. It is a Swedish Troll Cross which represents a piece of iron twisted in such a manner, used to ward of evil spirits, trol...
Small Snuffit 5y
Snuffit7330Small Roulette 5y
The Break Room

So, Snuffit is going on a Road Trip!

Basically, a couple months ago my grandmother died, and shortly before that my Great Aunt who my middle name is from died, and because of the cost of last minute flights + work, I couldn't go to the funeral. And I realized that I was going to be m...
Small Snuffit 5y
Snuffit15348Small Brumley 5y
The Break Room

Murloc Mystic for Warchief 2012

(Gaz is going to shoot me for this, but.....)You like. Me say.Horde sad. Garrosh bad. He going to raise fish tax. Why do? You no like. Murloc stab. You happy then. Me simple Murloc. Me eat, me stab, me fish, me love, me die. Garrosh no do. He bad....
Member avatar small Hazluzluz 5y
Hazluzluz4163Small Roulette 5y
The Break Room

SPOILERS: New Warlock Minion Emotes

O.....M.....G!http://youtu.be/P9dAgJGxT0kAlso, the Observer voice is super helpful for the whole "Lumpy" storyline I'm workin on XD
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette4175Small Roulette 5y
The Break Room

Romantically Apocalyptic

http://romanticallyapocalyptic.com/1I insist you read this comic. <3 I mean the whole thing. It's beautifully done so takes forever to update but is SO worth it. I post it here because there's definitely elements of the Goblin spirit here. L...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette24659Small Roulette 5y
The Break Room

The archive?

Say, I got a question. Does someone have the link to the old archive of the old WoW forums that had the original Trade Princess Movement thread in it? I thought it would be a good idea to include it in the FAQs external links area while I was upda...
Small Brumley 5y
Brumley171Small Brumley 5y
The Break Room

Rou's "love" life :P

Okay, let's pretend for a moment that between her minions and Netherdrake that Rou doesn't make me invent/play enough NPCs just for her personal convenience. *:| Cause good Gold... BUT, I'd always promised her that if by some miracle I ever got ...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette381155Small Snuffit 5y
The Break Room

[Spoilers] Your new toons?

I am curious about the ideas people have for the toons they are going to roll in the next expansion- because come on, it's gonna be awesome since Orgrimmar is going under siege. And if you aren't rolling any new toons (or if you just want to share...
Small Snuffit 5y
Snuffit281180Small Snuffit 5y
The Break Room

[Mechanic Spoilers] Zones

I try to avoid lore spoilers, but try to keep up with mechanics changes and the like.http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/05/10/cross-realm-zones-coming-to-mists-of-pandaria/This has me seriously worried and uneasy. It's great for PVE servers and the like...
Small Trixxiz 5y
Trixxiz5175Small Brumley 5y
The Break Room

"That's what I THOUGHT!"

Someone drew the comparison between Garrosh and having an 80s wrestler as leader on the Beta forums. My brain immediately went to this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crdao-yNAIAGold bless that person for making that link in my brain. I'll never ...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette1111Small Roulette 5y
The Break Room

[Spoilers] joe4wrchf

..............We had some of our hopes dashed a while back when it was revealed that Thrall will be the one to take back over after Garrosh's dethroning.New Blizz post suggests that it will NOT be Thrall:http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/05/04/thrall-ma...
Small Trixxiz 5y
Trixxiz9407Small Brumley 5y
The Break Room

If you were hearthed here you'd be home by now

I got a whisper from a fellow Gob today who's trying to encourage all the Goblin guilds to turn Bilgewater Harbor into a bustling RP hub that isn't Silvermoon. We've discussed this ourselves trying to make plans and such, but his solution was pre...
Small Roulette 5y
Roulette7154Member avatar small Phædra 5y
The Break Room

[Spoilers] Beta Team-UP

Hey guys, after Gaz posted in the shoutbox about running into problems with too many people playing beta at once, I have a proposition. Since so many of us are in Beta, we could all team-up into a 5 man group. For quests like that damn impossible...
Small Brumley 5y
Brumley29982Small Zissele 5y